Wednesday 22 March 2017

When befikr.in Became a Blessing for the Little Jessica

Jessica: Mom, can I ask you for something I have been wishing to have since a long time now?

Mom: Please do, my darling
Jessica: I have always wanted a bed, a wardrobe and a dressing table in my bedroom the princess style. But whenever I asked you for it, you always told me you cannot find the right carpenter in Noida who can help us get the custom made furniture in the house. Do you know because of this reason my petty wishes have always remained unfulfilled.

Mom: I am so sorry, my little daughter. I have always done my best to look after your wishes but finding a carpenter in Noida is an extremely difficult task. Being an only parent, I do not have the time to run after unprofessional carpenters in Noida and then choose the right one among them. I am afraid I cannot fulfill this wish of yours no matter how much I myself want my daughter to have the furniture of her choice.

Jessica: But mom, don’t you know about befikr.in? They will provide you with the best carpenters in Indirapuram, Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida and Pune just at the comfort of your time and space. I heard they train all their employees and they follow a standard pricing because of which we will never be overcharged. Mom, let’s call our befikr brother today and get the work started!

Mom: Let’s do it Jessica! Can you give me their contact number?

No comments:

Post a Comment